Authorized Representative for Certification
The passage of the procedure for confirming the conformity of products to the mandatory requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union (TR CU) is a prerequisite for the implementation of certain activities in the Customs Union (CU).
The legal requirements of the CU concerning certification and declaration are not only related to the product itself, which will be checked, but also to the applicant.
In accordance with the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), the applicant must be registered in the territory of the EAEU member state when certifying / declaring products, therefore a foreign legal entity cannot act in such a role.
EuroSkill provides the services of an authorized representative of a foreign manufacturer in the territory of the CU member states for foreign companies.
EuroSkill provides the following services:
- Making the declaration of conformity on behalf of the manufacturer, on the basis of technical documentation, test reports and expert assessments provided by the manufacturer and accredited laboratories
- Storing technical documentation for at least 10 years, even in the event of termination of cooperation
- Acting as a contact person and representative of the manufacturer in case of questions from regulatory authorities regarding safety of the product and its compliance with the requirements of TR
- Acting as a representative of the manufacturer in the investigation of consumer incidents
- Informing the manufacturer about changes in legislation related to the products he manufactures and sells
- Informing consumers about the technical and consumer properties of the product. Participation in the procedure for the withdrawal of goods from the market by decision of the supervisory authorities or the manufacturer